- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage and communicate the monitoring sample size.
- Audit the quality specialists team members’ monitoring process.
- Audit the operations team leader monitoring process.
- Conduct calibration sessions for new quality members (quality assurance specialist) and new operations members (team leaders).
- Audit all reports of QA results per transaction on a regular basis and monthly reports.
- Ensure the consistency of all quality monitors and follow up on calibration results.
- Ensure that all accounts are meeting the quality benchmarks, and follow on the action plans for the accounts that do not meet the benchmarks.
- Ensure the capability of the knowledge base and measure the staff feedback accordingly.
- Collect the department balance scorecard
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Healthcare and Medical Services Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
ECCO Outsourcing was established in 2001. We provide a wide array of Business Process Outsourcing services such as Contact Center; Inbound, Outbound, Front and Back Office services, all customized to clients’ needs. We also provide Customer Relationship Management (CRM)...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO