- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job/ Position Summary:
- Under close supervision perform routine MEP Electrical quantity surveying work while coordinating with Contract Administrator of unusual or controversial problems not covered by standards and guidelines.
- Review contract documents and assess MEP Electrical materials usage, materials wastage and materials on site, and/or carry out other related activities as assigned.
- Receive MEP Electrical itemized bill of quantity and observe project activities to assess quantities and materials.
- Identify MEP Electrical physical activities actual completion for projects.
- Coordinate with on site engineers and quantity surveyors to prepare material on site report.
- Receive MEP Electrical material on site report, ensure accuracy, and submit to Contract Administrator for review and approval.
- Perform other duties of a comparable level as assigned.
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas