- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve and support organizational strategy and objectives.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including all electronic media.
- Performs and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Actively manages media relations strategy and execution; including identification of and relationship management with select top tier social media as it pertains to public relations and communication. Managing the company reputation as appropriate.
- Website content management including implementing updates and improvements to site as needed. On an ongoing basis, manage content, and make updates as needed, working with all areas of the business including Sr. Management, operations, marketing team and Human Resources
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Perform market research to determine customer needs, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Work with website developer to develop improve and manage website content to meet organization goals of meeting customer changing needs.
- Develop marketing materials, collateral packages, advertising campaigns and administration of all marketing functions.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Al RAEDA Developments
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Raeda for Construction
Al RAEDA Developments is an Egyptian Construction and Real Estate Development Company Founded in 1988.
The Company has grown from operating in 17 projects in 6th of October city in the 1990s to having 35 Construction projects all over...