- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job/ Position Summary:
- Plan, coordinate and direct activities for the Electrical / Mechanical engineering section; review preliminary designs, shop drawings, and provide technical assistance for the tendering process.
- Provide technical support to management in review of contract and tender documents and ensure project’s feasibility from the electrical / mechanical perspective.
Key Result Areas
- Provide leadership and management to the assigned function and provide support to design, develop, and maintain the required engineering projects and/or contracts related to Electrical / Mechanical section.
- Responsible to ensure quality standards and the application of established procedures, as per the requirements.
- Manage activities involved in preparing preliminary designs to ensure successful tender submission.
- Coordinate the work of subordinate staff and work effectively with other functional heads to ensure effective completion of work and achievement of targets.
- Manage and monitor the development and performance of subordinates staff to ensure that individuals are deployed in the most appropriate jobs and that their professional development is progressed.
- Plan, coordinate and manage Electrical / Mechanical section’s function to ensure results are achieved within the projected program and budget.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers for preparing preliminary designs and resolve complex engineering problems.
- Recruit and select fully competent & effective staff to ensure that personnel requirements are met.
- Assign specific tasks to subordinates to ensure progress within the projected program and budgets.
- Co-coordinate the work of subordinate staff and work effectively with other departmental managers to ensure effective completion of work and achievement of departmental targets.
- May be involved in preparing annual department budget, seek approval, and monitor performance to ensure activities are appropriately supported and within approved levels.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas