- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the direction and coordination of overall project resources in order to ensure that project is delivered on time and construction meets all contractual obligations in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Manage total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Direct preparation of programs for major site operations and production facilities and monitor output to ensure that site requirements are met.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate staff, directly or through multiple levels of supervision.
- Co-coordinate the work of subordinate staff and work effectively with other sections managers to ensure effective completion of work and achievement of targets as per contractual requirements.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas