- Experience Needed:
- 20 to 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job/ Position Summary:
- Review project plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing and quality requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of construction.
- Responsible for the direction and coordination of overall project resources in order to ensure that project is delivered on time and construction meets all contractual obligations in the most cost effective and efficient manner. Manage total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Key Result Areas
- Develop and direct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for assigned project.
- Provide direction to subordinates for initiating project and develop approach for execution of construction activities.
- Prepare and manage the activities of the mobilization team to ensure that all necessary activities with actions properly assigned, timescales agreed and relevant parties properly briefed regarding execution methodology.
- Direct preparation of programs for major site operations and production facilities and monitor output to ensure that site requirements are met.
- Arrange and lead project meetings to verify the compliance with project schedule and troubleshoot any functional obstacles.
- Monitor cost and quality commitments of project to ensure conformance with contractual requirements.
- Monitor and manage the operations of the project management section which includes following up short and long-term goals, objectives and budgets, coordinate activities with other departments and functions, and approve and monitor expenditures.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate staff, directly or through multiple levels of supervision.
- Establish and maintain project reporting system to ensure that project activities and progress is recorded properly.
- Monitor project performance and progress and discuss variations to take appropriate action for recovery and/or as directed.
- Establish achievable milestones for each project according the contractual requirements with input from the members of project team.
- Ensure that procedures are being followed and assist in resolving problems which require top-level input.
- Manage and conduct meetings with sections staff to identify issues and develop suggestions for resolution to problems.
- Assign specific tasks to staff members to ensure progress of construction activities within the projected program.
- Hold responsibility for productivity of staff, efficient use of project resources, and recommend construction methods as required.
- Deploy manpower and equipment to different phases of project to ensure resource optimization.
- Co-coordinate the work of subordinate staff and work effectively with other sections managers to ensure effective completion of work and achievement of targets as per contractual requirements.
- Study and review contract documents to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements and participate or direct the preliminary planning and budgeting stages as necessary.
- Receive memo of appointment and other related documents to initiate project activities.
- Participate in preparing construction detailed resource / revenue / cost loaded time schedule and submit for approval.
- Identify project need for management core team and lead team to prepare / modify construction activities method of approach for temporary and permanent works to prepare operation plan.
- Based on approved project budget and in coordination with different officials plan manpower schedule, equipment schedule, materials list, procurement plan, etc.
20 to 25 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
n 1990 Ahmed Shaheen established (Manpower License No. 1) as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) serving local work force needs. Soon after, Premier Recruitment (Manpower License No. 78) came to operation to cater for almost the entire Gulf and Overseas Market. Premier...
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas