- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
- Proficiency in the drafting, modification and review of legal documents, familiar with the company contract management system and legal risk control process.
- Provide legal input for new contracts, agreements, procedures and termination of contracts under consideration of all applicable laws.
- Familiar with relevant laws, regulations and policies in insurance field, and related to the business operation procedure
- Organize and maintain a register and samples of all legal agreements.
- Advise all managers and staff in regular intervals on compliance related laws and regulations, e.g. anti-harassment, anti-discrimination, anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, fraud, privacy
- Responsible for planning, maintaining, and implementing the update (where necessary) of all company agreements, contract and legal publications.
- Providing all necessary legal advice & support to all other departments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Codes Valley is a well established IT company based in Cairo. Since its commencement in 2018, Codes Valley operates on robust technical and moral pillars to provide the best quality, to a broad range of individuals and businesses through its products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at CodesValley