- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Improve reliability of system control.
- Specify and design systems for use within
- Supervise the daily maintenance inspection activities conducted by the mechanical and electrical technicians on different areas of the plan then conduct meeting to determine any abnormal conditions to take corrective action to decrease the equipment loses.
- Participate in power saving Committee activates in the plant.
- Follow-up the machines, equipment’s and tools in the daily log and records that are reviewed by the mechanical engineers or supervisors to know the daily status of the machines, equipment’s and tools to update the periodic maintenance plan.
- Producing maintenance reports to management.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
3 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
As with any business that evolved from a small family business, Abouel Yazeed’s history extends through 3 generations, and counting. We have successfully transformed our company from humble beginnings to a professional business entity competing at the top end of the market and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Abou El Yazeed