- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Arrange size of the illustrative material, copy, font, style, and size
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Prepares final layout and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, to present the professional quality
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a draft layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors
- Managing client proposals from typesetting to design, print and production
- Preparing drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Organize annual events with all the aspects of brochures, give away’s…etc
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management