- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create & develop the technical company’s management process.
- Identifying and defining the roles & titles for each one in technical team with their responsibilities & duties.
- Managing all services and products teams.
- Define the strategy for all web and mobile development projects
- Document the technical design, function specification, user guides and any other required technical documentation
- Perform the required technical training to the company technical staff
- Perform the required analysis/investigation for the problem/complaints raised against production and testing environment to identify the root cause, the scope and the impact of the issue
- Document the analysis/investigation approach, steps and conclude the results with evidences
- Propose technical solutions for the raised problems/complaints
- Develop the required function/data fixes according to the approved solution approach.
- Provide the required user support during the UAT (User Acceptance Test)
- Plan activities like new solution studies, projects implementation, data migration … etc.
- Attend project meetings and conference calls
- Present technical solutions for the Project Team
- Develop the required technical documentation for the project .
- Making important technical decisions and documenting the requirements very clearly
- Breaking down large complex ideas into simple architectures that have modular components
- Defining those components to have clear inputs/outputs, functionality, and important technology choices
- Creating high-level milestone priorities
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Codes Valley is a well established IT company based in Cairo. Since its commencement in 2018, Codes Valley operates on robust technical and moral pillars to provide the best quality, to a broad range of individuals and businesses through its products and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at CodesValley