- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Will provide support to all customers in Egypt Drive specifications and approval at the O&G sector, be based out of Egypt and focus on O&G and PPA and support the wider Gulf region.
- Understand the performance of the product and actively assist the Sales team in explaining it to customers and in discovering its value for the customer (FBP – Feature, Benefit and Profit).
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in solving customer’s technical concerns on the and Screens equipment used at the workplace.
- Ability to directly interface with the end customers and distributors
- Develop new applications for existing products
- Provide technical support to the 3M direct sales force
- Responsible to accurately and effectively manage communications and deliverables between the customer, Lab and Product Management for all assigned projects.
- Develop and Commercialize new products with leading product development projects with both coordinating with internal/external technical specialists as required to meet project requirements and collaborating with business team.
- Work directly with customers to clarify technical and commercial requirements for new applications and suggest suitable products.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Develop suitable process and/or application conditions and product properties to meet application development and end-user requirements, like SOPs, documents, etc.
- Work with relevant government and private bodies to influence and/or establish standards, specs and regulations representing 3M
- Protect 3M intellectual property through the understanding and appropriate use and awareness of competitive technologies, government regulations and supplier/consultant agreements.
- Publish/present technical information to industry trade associations, professional societies, national standards committees, etc.
- Serve as an oil and gas, service companies and manufacturing sector subject matter expert and gain a deep understanding of the processes and materials used within the industries including engineering, consulting and national and independent Oil and gas cos, OPCOs and service contractors.
- Applies complex problem-solving skills. Applies methodology of process improvement when applicable. Utilizes good technical and non-technical communication skills such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Continues to develop interpersonal and team skills necessary to perform effectively in a variety of cross-functional team situations. Collaborates with colleagues to innovate, influence, and/or negotiate when required.
- Build collaborative relationships internally and externally to 3M and develop an extensive network of contacts throughout the industry.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Egypt, HCH Supply Co. is a recognized leader in the oil, gas, and industrial sectors. Although the company had a humble beginning, HCH Supply Co. quickly rose up the ranks by providing strategic and efficient solutions to customers from...
See all Careers and Jobs at HCH Supply