- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Will provide support to all customers in Egypt Drive specifications and approval at the O&G sector, be based out of Egypt and focus on O&G and PPA and support the wider Gulf region.
- Understand the performance of the product and actively assist the Sales team in explaining it to customers and in discovering its value for the customer (FBP – Feature, Benefit and Profit).
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams in solving customer’s technical concerns on the and Screens equipment used at the workplace.
- Ability to directly interface with the end customers and distributors
- Develop new applications for existing products
- Provide technical support to the 3M direct sales force
- Responsible to accurately and effectively manage communications and deliverables between the customer, Lab and Product Management for all assigned projects.
- Develop and Commercialize new products with leading product development projects with both coordinating with internal/external technical specialists as required to meet project requirements and collaborating with business team.
- Work directly with customers to clarify technical and commercial requirements for new applications and suggest suitable products.
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Develop suitable process and/or application conditions and product properties to meet application development and end-user requirements, like SOPs, documents, etc.
- Work with relevant government and private bodies to influence and/or establish standards, specs and regulations representing 3M
- Protect 3M intellectual property through the understanding and appropriate use and awareness of competitive technologies, government regulations and supplier/consultant agreements.
- Publish/present technical information to industry trade associations, professional societies, national standards committees, etc.
- Serve as an oil and gas, service companies and manufacturing sector subject matter expert and gain a deep understanding of the processes and materials used within the industries including engineering, consulting and national and independent Oil and gas cos, OPCOs and service contractors.
- Applies complex problem-solving skills. Applies methodology of process improvement when applicable. Utilizes good technical and non-technical communication skills such as listening, reading, writing, and speaking. Continues to develop interpersonal and team skills necessary to perform effectively in a variety of cross-functional team situations. Collaborates with colleagues to innovate, influence, and/or negotiate when required.
- Build collaborative relationships internally and externally to 3M and develop an extensive network of contacts throughout the industry.
About this Company
Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Egypt, HCH Supply Co. is a recognized leader in the oil, gas, and industrial sectors. Although the company had a humble beginning, HCH Supply Co. quickly rose up the ranks by providing strategic and efficient solutions to customers from...
See all Careers and Jobs at HCH Supply