- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Supervise and Monitor workload of Administrative Assistants to ensure performance and compliance to company policies, procedures and standards.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures and reviews systems, and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, and internal controls; Evaluates, Develops and recommends office procedures and practices to Executives.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; Monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains and improve workflows; Implement Cost Reductions; and Develop Reporting Procedures.
- Provide Administrative Reports and other support as required by business needs
- Resolves Administrative problems by analyzing data, and identifying resolutions.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Oil and Gas