- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Bonuses, allowance
About the Job
The Big Picture:
- DigiSay is the biggest MCN (Multi-Channel Network) in Egypt and the 3rd largest in the Middle East. Right now we are transforming ourselves into a digital media company (including production, marketing, and distribution of digital media). Our overall objective is to become the biggest digital media company in the EMEA region by 2021.
- We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work on a portfolio of some of our content partners and be part of a fun and vibrant account team in the process.
- There is a strong focus on digital campaigns, content projects launches and branding so your experience would be especially useful.
- The environment is fast-paced, varied and exciting and we are looking for someone who is energetic, strategic, creative and passionate about the content industry.
- Running projects with autonomy and trust.
- Communicating ideas and presenting proposals confidently and clearly too high profile clients.
- Building great relationships with clients and becoming a trusted team player.
- Managing internal relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your content partners. e.g. optimization and copyrights management.
- Leading core deliverables such as Social Media content, monthly client reviews and status meetings with oversight from your direct manager.
- Produce all standard account management documentation quickly and efficiently (e.g. minutes of meeting, status reports, slide decks/ presentations, spreadsheets, timelines and plans).
- Managing and liaising with external partners such as media agencies, platforms, and production companies to establish key collaborative relationships.
- Building relationships with other DigiSay offices working on pan-regional activities.
- Coordinating and supporting pan-regional presentations and calls.
- Working closely with the wider integrated team ensuring seamless integration for the overall service delivery
- Being proactive to pre-empt what needs to happen and be one step ahead.
- Driving and nurturing a creative and innovative approach to digital on the content you will be responsible for and within the company.
- Pass the YouTube and Facebook content management related certifications within the first year on the job.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
DigiSay is a media services company based in Cairo, Egypt. Established in 2010 as a digital content manager, the company has evolved into a full- fledged online and offline media agency, offering a wide range of services including the following:
See all Careers and Jobs at Digisay