- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking for Retail Manager to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, he will in constant contact with their customers and staff. And responsible for ensuring that the staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
- Organize and oversee the daily operations of all stores.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure efficiency.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Misr El Kheir Foundation (MEK) is a non-profit organization that was established in 2007 with the aim of existing for over 500 years by founding its work on an institutional structure reliant not on individuals which will enable MEK to realize true human development for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elkheir Foundation