- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for the day to day management of PCs, monitors, laptops, handheld devices and server component hardware
- Installing, configuring and upgrading PCs, laptops and related equipment, diagnosing and troubleshooting both common and unusual hardware and software problems
- Performing preventive maintenance on PCs ,
- Installing required software patches, ensuring the connectivity of PCs and laptops to both the local area network (LAN) and wide area network,
- Setting up and maintaining locally connected and networked printers.
- Actively listen to the concerns and needs of end users,
- Good time management skills, and the ability to effectively document PCs and network problems and their associated solutions for future reference.
- Responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the IT department.
- Active Directory
- Office 365 Administration
- System Management
- Planning, designing and documenting of IT systems to include desktop, servers, network equipment, and software applications.
- Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for relevant servers.
- Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.
- Makes recommendations for new equipment and services.
- Organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.
- Maintains excellent communication with the Infrastructure Sr Supervisor on all tasks and projects.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC