- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design and develop test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user’s requirements.
- Write a clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Check program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure operation efficiency.
- Approve updates and development of the software tools and websites in order to ensure product efficiency.
- Maintain and manage manual and automated scripts and test databases.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated).
- Test web services and APIs.
- Support the team with testing tasks as required.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Codelab is a software house that develop systems and utilize the latest technologies to push it's partners toward success. We provide online services based on security, quality and stability. Our top priority is our partner satisfaction and long term partnership with them.
See all Careers and Jobs at Codelab