- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables and discussing future targets with the area sales manager.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls and training sessions.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Work experience Requirements:
- Fresh Graduates or Max 3 years of experience Sales and or Medical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine , Pharmacy or Vet - Sales , Marketing or MBA certification is preferred
- Communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Problem solving and decision making - Planning , organizing and time management - Independent and target driven - Interpersonal skills , Teamwork and collaboration
About this Company
AL Ansar Marketing Co. is an Egyptian privately held pharmaceutical company which was established in 1995. We market generics, branded generics and natural products. We have successfully developed our revenue over a short period and managed to capture a good
See all Careers and Jobs at AMC Company