- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sutherland is looking for an IT Operations Specialist.
The IT Operations Specialist is responsible for delivery of worldclass
customer support and service in the maintenance and repair of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. The person in this role supports the troubleshooting and maintenance of core infrastructure, assists in the ramp activity of new and existing business, and champions the relationships between the IT department and our Service Delivery programs.
This role will be in support of contact center employees. The ideal candidate will use the guidance of company policy, information security, IT department leadership and professional experience to creatively deliver support and solutions to
our user base, while providing a positive customer experience. The position reports to the Site Associate Manager, and may require travel as needed at direction of supervisor & leadership, with flexibility in hours worked.
As part of this role, the Operations Specialist:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs desktop and laptop computer systems, computer peripherals and various mobile devices (phones and tablets) running Android, Apple and Microsoft operating systems
- Documents, maintains, repairs, upgrades or replaces hardware and software for laptop and desktop systems
- Supports and troubleshoots user account information including rights, security, user groups, and email accounts
- Assists SMEs, Technical Communications Officers, and all functional IT groups in the build-out, ongoing support, critical incidents, and ramp down of all Service Delivery programs in the site and organization, as well as some corporate employee and remote support
- Works alongside service delivery, and other IT team members, to move/add/change service delivery programs, and constantly investigate into process improvement opportunities.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Computer science or Communication or related engineering degree(s)
- A+ certification
- CCNA certification
- Additional certifications or experience in SCCM, VMWare, Active Directory, Exchange, Network +, various imaging platforms, desktop/image engineering, project management, ITIL Foundation, scripting/batch files and PowerShell
- No less than one years of practical experience supporting corporate technology infrastructure, with working knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, GPO and various network troubleshooting tools.
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland