- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonuses & Telecommunication And Travel Compensation
About the Job
Business Development manger is responsible for the development, capture and closing of consultative solutions deals. This person will lead opportunity identification and shaping while working on the formulation of solution that integrates products and services required to meet client needs. she may lead multiple opportunities concurrently, although typically in different sales stages. He will be responsible for contract signings, expenses, and customer satisfaction targets for the deals they support.
We are looking for candidate with extensive experience in consulting and can operate independently building and managing client relationships. You’ll be used to working at board level and seen as a trusted adviser to your clients. You’re someone who is innovative and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues.
- Discovering new markets/clients and identifying new business potential
- Analyzing client’s business, goals, strategies, industry trends and directions to develop compelling value propositions for the client that result in a win
- Building, positioning, and capturing opportunities
- Formally engages in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations
- Developing the financial solution for a deal based on client requirements and the competitive marketplace while ensuring company meets its business and financial goals
- Making decisions on the components that drive the deal strategy, managing possible tradeoffs to win the contract, with overall marketing responsibility for the final winning proposal to the client
- Leading client negotiations to market proposed solutions to senior client executives, including Chief Executive Officer (CEO
- negotiations and resolves complex contract negotiation issues at the senior executive level
About this Company
MASARAT is an emerging consultancy firm based in Cairo and tackling the EMEA region with the focus to bring intelligence and technology into mobility, spatial planning, urban planning, infrastructure management, security and risk management.
See all Careers and Jobs at MASARAT
MASARAT's services is...