- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Administers bidding process and contracts for vendor performance/compliance within established limits (e.g. prepare specifications, evaluate bids, recommend vendors, conduct bid meetings, etc.) for the purpose of securing items and/or services within budget and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- coordinate with the finance department regarding purchase orders, bills, and an annual budget
- Planning for each Martial minimum need to ensure workflow.
- Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
- Maintains purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Requests for Proposal, purchase orders, vendor files, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Serves as liaison with vendors for the purpose of monitoring and consolidation of orders for better management of expenses.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Administer online purchasing systems.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
5 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services