- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Competitive bonus and Incentive system
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- SHS is looking for talented and experienced Electrical Engineers to work in the technical office on key project sites.
- Projects will include all types of electric works on residential real estate, administrative, industrial and national utilities projects.
- Tasks will include: Quantity Surveying, scheduling, producing and preparing necessary documents and corresponding with different parties, presenting shop drawings and as-built drawings, presenting and pricing variation orders in the project, preparing all invoices for clients and sub-contractors etc.
- Work will be on large up-coming projects with excellent opportunities for growth within SHS.
- Other similar job opportunities also available.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Saad Hanna Sons (SHS) group was established in 1934 in the heart of Cairo and through the decades of hard work, dedication and planned growth it has become a pioneering leader in several industries, most notably in contracting and trade.
See all Careers and Jobs at Saad Hanna Sons
In trade, SHS is the sole...