- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 25,000 EGP per month, Commission + Bonus
About the Job
Are you foolish enough thinking you can change the world??
Then may be you should join our company. Because, we are!
- Storat.com is one of the hottest and fastest growing Internet Startup based out of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- It was launched in late 2015 as an online marketplace.
- Today we are 40 employees based out of three locations serving more than 1200 customers.
- The company successfully raised the first investment round and we are working on major expansion in United Arab Emirates.
Why work for Storat.com?
- Lucrative salaries and compensation.
- Stock Options in the company.
- Silicon valley style company, but based in Abu Dhabi.
- Work from home option.
- Flexible working hours.
- We are a true Equal Opportunity Employer.
What would it take to work at Storat.com?
- Bring some jokes with you. We have a fun working environment.
- If you know how to play Foosball, that is a huge plus.
- You should lose the politics at the door. We are a flat organization.
- You should have a challenger mentality.
- You shouldn't be afraid to make mistakes, that is the only way you can learn.
- You should be foolish enough to think you can change the world. That is the only way the world change!
- You should be humble enough knowing that changing the world start by changing ourselves. That may be the only thing we can change!
We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in disrupting the status quo of Online marketing in UAE, Saudi, and the rest of Gulf Countries. You will be based out of our offices in Cairo to:
- Delivery of digital marketing services to Storat's customers to increase leads and traffic. The candidate will work closely with the project management department to coordinate the digital marketing activities for the customers.
- The candidate will also be working closely with the marketing team and will be handling customer services, on-site operations along with assisting in Search Engine Optimization activities.
- Manage customers’ digital marketing strategy using Storat.com platform and tools.
- Setting up customers’ social media accounts with daily posting
- Generating daily back links for customers on different online directories, blogs and forums
- Writing quality content to optimize the keywords of customers’ websites in the search engines
- Running online marketing campaigns for customers
- Liaising with the Project Manager for customers’ requirements and reporting on the progress
- Technical SEO implementation experience
- Regularly monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Be at the forefront of SEO, PPC, digital and technological developments
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
- Ability to work under pressure
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of SEO and adwords programs is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a similar marketing position, ideally within an agency
- Strong knowledge of reporting and analysis tools
- Strong data analysis, numerical and research skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related degree
- Quality content writing skills
- Good communication skills
- The capacity to priorities and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organizational skills
- Internet skills
- IT skills
- English – Excellent in writing, listening and speaking
Storat.com is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, and age.
About this Company
Storat.com is an internet startup based out of Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with offices in Bangalore, India and Cairo Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Storat
It is one of the hottest and fastest growing Internet Startup in UAE. it was launched in late 2015 as an online marketplace. Today...