- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our family is getting bigger .. We are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager!!
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Company’s marketing strategies, and marketing communications, both external and internal as well as overseeing its development and implementation.
- Oversee Marketing team, ensure company promotion and correct target audience.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on company established objectives, market
characteristics and other involved factors such as budget.
- Understand and make sure that company’s philosophy, branding, mission, vision, and services are pertinent and practiced throughout the
- Develop strategies to reach out the target audience and new ones.
- Obtain customers’ requirements by analyzing business reports, survey results and other tools.
- Evaluate Marketing team performance and other departments involved.
- Measure the status of implemented Marketing strategies and make adjustments or recommendations to a new course of actions if needed.
- Evaluate overall Marketing performance against sales, such as budgets, expenditures, and profit.
- Oversee Marketing content and materials across all company online/offline channels.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the Company’s key customers regarding the quality of services.
- Support and oversee cross-functional heads throughout the company.
- Manage, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide Marketing team.
- Monitor marketing metrics across online channels in order to assess the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Report competitive analysis to identify market opportunities.
Knowledge / Skills required :
- Understanding of startups nature.
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies.
- Experience analyzing data.
- Budget and cost analysis experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- General business & team management.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 3+
About this Company
AlMaqarr is one of the leading coworking spaces in Egypt since 2012. It manages a solid diversified community of innovation and collaboration between startups, student organizations, social initiatives and freelancers.
See all Careers and Jobs at AlMaqarr Coworking Space