- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Objective & Responsibilities
- Improve the Ranking of the store in the search results.
- You will be joining a team that works between Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
- Work from home and full time are 40 hours/week.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing to maximize ROI.
- Set SEO analysis market research and strategy
- Create the SEO plan
- Keywords research
- Perform liable back-links
- Creating content to improve the SEO
- Perform all relative activities to improve SEO
- Weekly/monthly reports
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies.
- Review and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, infographics, etc.).
- Work with marketing to grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Manage both on-site and off-site search engine optimization (SEO) for the store.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
About this Company
We are a new company for E-Commerce solutions, Loyalty Card Programs, Commercial Brokers, and Merchandising Services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cajedu
We are working from DMCC, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE, and soon Egypt
We need professionals who are not only technically...