- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, + Commissions
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Handle all customers’ segmentation to maximize company sales.
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Presenting all projects in a structured professional way.
- Understand the customer requirements.
- Record the customer information accurately in a CRM system.
- Track record of over achieving quotation
- Determine client’s needs and financial abilities to propose the most suitable offer.
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Maintain and update listings of available properties by our developer partners.
- Visit and show several sites and explain home features
- Act as an intermediate in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing representing one or the other
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
To fill the gap in the real estate market of true consultancy through outstanding services based on honesty and integrity through our expertise and market knowledge
See all Careers and Jobs at The Firm