- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manages large project plans, scope, schedules & monitors project progress.
- Evaluate researches and synthesizes information regarding best practices in the relevant project task areas, disseminates the information among advisory group members, state officials and other interested parties.
- Responsible for assigned projects’ revenue targets.
- Responsible for assigned projects’ revenue collection speed.
- Responsible for enhancing CMMI & business processes along the project & resolving raised issued by QA team.
- Review and reporting requirements to ensure that project activities receive timely review from the Customer Review Board and that no activity proceeds until appropriate review has been conducted and any necessary approval received.
- Develops specifications for one or more requests-for-proposals related to project task areas and implements review process.
- Monitors contracts with external vendors selected to conduct project activities.
- Manages the cost & budget of each project task area to ensure that resources are utilized as budgeted.
- Identifies and promote new business opportunities.
- Collects appropriate status reports.
- Identifies issues & major problems.
- Detects unstated assumptions.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- At least 7 years of experience in the PM role.
- Has the know-how of handling contracts, financial milestones, and proposals.
- Has a solid know-how and experience in the field of ERP implementation and development.
- Worked in a structured environment and within teams.
- Has a solid experience of interfacing with the clients, partner, vendors.
- PMP certified
- ERP implementation know-how
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree, no specific college, preferred commerce, engineering, computer science
Field of expertise:
ERP Implementation - Software implementation – software development
About this Company
egabi is a leading provider of information technology services and enterprise solutions in the Middle East and Africa. The company serves a diverse range of businesses with special expertise in financial services, telecommunications, and the public sector. egabi offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at egabi Solutions