- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Maintain and install finger print devices, DVR and camera's.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot,and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace devices components when necessary.
- Plane, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Translation and Localization
About this Company
eLocalize founded in 2004 has grown to be among the top five companies in the region, providing translation and localization services for Middle Eastern and African languages. It has specialized know-how and its comprehensive services include not only translation but...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elocalize