- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for Accountant that has experience in an E-Commerce company.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and close year-end process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
- Accounts receivables
- Accounts payables
- Financial statements
- Experience in the treasury receipts expenses and abstracts.
- Working hours from 20 hours/week.
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Handling tax inspections
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- The accountant Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial, legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring adherence to procedures and controls that will enable the timely and accurate recording of all receipts, distributions, adjustments, returns, transfers, internal usage, and processing of inventory on a monthly and annual basis to meet requirements related to our inventory quantities.
- Book/financial and operational inventory volumetric accounting, controls, analysis, and reporting.
- Follow up with the inventory team, providing needed guidance and support as it relates to financial accounting and reporting of inventory.
- Accountable for having process and procedures in place to reconcile the inventory financially at month end, and year-end physical count.
- Prepare estimates of new product costs.
- Responsibility for the Preparation of the yearly/monthly tax declarations and other tax-related reports, for the group and each market
- Management of VAT or (if applicable) similar indirect taxes (including): VAT/indirect tax controlling
- Tax risk management and Tax compliance (to ensure that all legal tax regulations are fulfilled) for the group and all each market
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
The accountant has experience in a programming company must familiar with MS Excel & QuickBooks.
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Keen attention to detail and confidentiality
- Fixed salary.
- Excellent in English
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role, forecasting, budgeting, etc
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform the full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ in France.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- BSC with 3-5 years’ experience, with GL and VAT Tax background.
- Excellent knowledge of the national tax law with a high level of up-to-date tax issues, excellent accounting knowledge.
- Additional professional certificate is an advantage.
- PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication Skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer services attitude.
- Deadline-Oriented, Time Management and has Attention to Details.
- Good task keeping skills
- Team Working ability
About this Company
We are a new company for E-Commerce solutions, Loyalty Card Programs, Commercial Brokers, and Merchandising Services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cajedu
We are working from DMCC, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE, and soon Egypt
We need professionals who are not only technically...