- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Receive the plan measurements to create the design.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Follow up with the customer for the design till approving the final design.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Bag or package purchases and wrap gifts.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
SMART Furniture S.A.I. S.A.E. is part of an Austrian - Egyptian venture established in Austria in 1952. Smart Furniture is specialized in indoor modern furniture and provides a wide range of furnishing solutions for the hospitality industry as well as stylish modern...
See all Careers and Jobs at SMART Furniture