- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensuring a company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function
- Compares prices among various vendors in order to make sound purchasing decisions
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
- Checks invoice for accuracy and authorize the accounts payable department to issue payment
- Maintaining procurement records such as items purchased costs, delivery time, product quality, supplier performance, and inventories.
- Processing with receipts/ delivery notes and invoices for payment.
- Review and approve all the Purchase orders
- Build and maintain the suppliers’ database
- Settle the delivery date of materials upon a project time schedule and Make sure that the material’s price is within a budget.
- Studies balance records of stores and inventory levels of current stock.
- Conduct regular suppliers’ performance evaluation
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Plastics Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 - 01007002117 - email@example.com
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.