- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Legal Issues Management:
- Assure legal advice with respect to the negotiation of the major contracts of the Group, cooperating with the other group functions and with external consultants in drafting and negotiation.
- Give advice on sensitive legal issues (such as product liability issues, anti-trust issues, consumer protection and so on) at global level.
- Support the manager in supervising the In-house Lawyers in the group affiliates, assuring the coordination and the correct deployment of their activities.
- Anticipate potential legal problems through preventive measures and manage, with the assistance of professional external consultants, litigations/arbitrations in which the group affiliates may be involved.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Legal Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Pirelli & C.: Italian industrial enterprise active in more than 160 countries. The Pirelli Group is the fifth largest tyre manufacturer in the world, in terms of turnover, with 20 factories in four continents, and is a leader in the high end and high technology segments of tyre market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pirelli