- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
R&D engineer is responsible for designing and developing new technology based products, services and processes. He/she will work in the development of new technologies applicable to our products or services. He/she will be also responsible for writing all the technical documentation for grants projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and development of new technologies in coordination with other technical departments
- Analyze and understand the positioning of the product, service or process.
- Translate functional needs into specifications.
- Writing technical/scientific documentation and monitoring reports
- Gather business intelligence (patent, technology and competitive intelligence) to identify new scientific trends and conduct strategic planning.
- Gather any legal documents, including laws, regulations and patents, which are necessary for determining the project’s feasibility.
- Support the production startup and product launch.
- Set up the test and validation phases.