- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Support the Management of NMDC to achieve and maintain business excellence in the field of Quality management during the preparation and delivery of projects, and to ensure the minimum impact and maximum protection of the project
- Surrounding environment, taking into account interest of customers, board of management, Abu Dhabi community and NMDC employees.
- Focus on NMDC’s business priorities while meeting customer demands.
- Description of activities and key responsibilities of the function
- Accountable for the QC-Quality Control of assigned project staff and its operations on the implementation of Quality
- Management, throughout the project.
- Executes sampling and testing according the project inspection and test plan.
- Witnesses independent test laboratory activities and reports to project management.
- Identifies the need for supplementary quality engineering based on test results.
- Performs internal quality system audits and reports according the applicable procedures, focusing on compliance with the system requirements.
- Assure ITP and QCP compliance for precast works, (forms preparation, concrete placement, loading, storing, Rock Quarry) where applicable.
- Follow up third party testing facility and activities and reporting as per the QCP, ITP and maintain the records of test and inspection – where applicable.
- Prepare reports to patent holders (concrete armor units) also report progress progress/approval status daily, weekly and monthly track stocks, loading and delivery to the project site, where applicable.
- Prepare/review MS, QCP and ITP for precast activities /Quay Wall block production, show effort to closeout external/internal NCR’s.
- Support project management in achieving QC goals as set for the project safe operations.
- Report & investigate accidents, Quality contamination, sub-standard practices and substandard conditions at work sites.
- Support Project Manager and other team in achieving QC goals set for the project.
- Review and monitor all QC aspect related to project.
- This is a generalist view of a Job that you have been assigned for – at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
5 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marine Manufacturing & Services
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC