- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Follows policies and procedures for effective and efficient functioning of the project survey team on site.
- Assists the project survey team where possible. (Mobilization, calibrations, execution, deliverables and project close out).
- Reports all activities, that will possibly effect survey operations, to the Project Surveyor/ Chief Surveyor.
- Takes active steps in the preparation, standardization and maintenance of the Survey Guidelines and Procedures.
- Safety is a part of each employee's job, active participation to the safety program is a condition of each employee's employment in order to achieve safer working environment.
- Assists during the Installation and troubleshooting of survey equipment, hardware and software
- This is a general view of a Job that you have been assigned for - at times you will be ask to do above/beyond the scope of this role due to Operational requirements.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
- Has sufficient technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
- Act as role model in the team.
- Avoids conflict and respects the different interests of multiple cultures.
- Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the survey team.
- Hydrography "B" level or equivalent professional qualification or prove of previous experience in the same job.
Industry Related Experience
- Marine construction.
- MS Office
- AUTO CAD
- Terra model
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC