- Has sufficient technical survey knowledge and expertise for all survey aspects of the Survey Department and projects.
- Act as role model in the team.
- Avoids conflict and respects the different interests of multiple cultures.
- Motivate and inspire colleagues to develop knowledge, skills and competencies. Provide objective and constructive feedback in an appropriate way.
- Take ownership of own objectives agreed upon and of the objectives of the survey team.
- Hydrography "B" level or equivalent professional qualification or prove of previous experience in the same job.
Industry Related Experience
- Marine construction.
- MS Office
- AUTO CAD
- Terra model
About this Company
The National Marine Dredging Company is one of the leading companies providing Dredging, Reclamation, and Marine construction projects in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at NMDC