- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the continuous running of equipment, machinery and infrastructure.
- Maintenance engineers are also involved in control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
- Maintenance engineers work with other professionals in order to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of park, employees.
- Implementation of preventive maintenance programs
- Implementation of special maintenance and control of technical results
- Respond and attend to repair requests. Communicate to resolve maintenance issues
- Perform preventive maintenance on panel boards, generators, control panels, fire alarm system, elevators, and electrical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, Distribution panel boards, electrical components including lamps, underground cables, extension cords, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other items
- Checking of expense forecasts for maintenance activities and facility renewal
- On the basis of programmed activities and operating conditions, prompt notification of spare part requirements to compensate deviations from routine and special maintenance demands
- Supervision on the electrical works on site.
- Good knowledge of Medium and low voltage.
- International standards and safety regulations knowledge.
- Experience with grounding grid, cable pulling and lighting calculation software.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
The Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is a group of development agencies with mandates that include the environment, health, education, architecture, culture, microfinance, rural development, disaster reduction, the promotion of private-sector enterprise and the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Aga Khan Cultural services- Egypt (AKCS-E)