- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Ability to work with a UTP and fiber cables. (CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, fiber MM, fiber SM).
- Ability to bunch, terminate and test UTP cables.
- Ability to install trunks, ducts, flex pipes, EMT pipes.
- Must have experience with the following equipment (Fluke, Fusion splicer, Mechanical splicer, OTDR, Power meters, light source)
- Ability to perform fiber optic test and troubleshooting.
- Technical understanding of loss and attenuation.
- Experienced with basic computer, especially Excel and the Internet and have the ability to learn new programs.
- Knowledge of basic electricity related to telecommunications (e.g., voltage, current, resistance, power, grounding, insulation, Ohm’s Law, AC/DC);
- Knowledge of using common electric power measurement instruments (e.g., multi-meters, Avo meters).
- Working knowledge of hand tools and electric power tools. (cable lugs crimper, hot guns, heat shrinks, Hilti, drills, etc…).
- Experienced to make installation, racking and stacking for equipment like (switches, routers, UPSs, Indoor/outdoor cameras, etc…)
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Information Technology Services