- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact after the discussion with the sales supervisor
- Makes ongoing field visits to the area in order to find opportunities for sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Contacts consultants / contractors (owners & site engineers) concerning sites under construction.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Develop and update a list of clients and update relevant information held in this system
- Record, analyze, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Participate in the implementation/support marketing activities, and the integration of sales efforts with other marketing activities, for example, the launch of new products, offers, advertisements, exhibitions and marketing over the phone.
- Make and participate of internal and external meetings with clients to identify needs and solve problems and to assist in business development.
- In case of approval of the offer price, ensure collection of the amount by the department of finance before developing a memorandum of contract, sending copies to the production /customer service.
- Records sales and order information and sending copies to the entitled department.
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
DAR READY MIX Concrete
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar Ready Mix
-Was established in 2010 under investment law no 8 for the year 1997 with a total capital of 20 Million Egyptian Pounds. DAR CONCRETE aims to cover major growing construction markets in the following areas: Badr City, 10th of Ramadan City,...