- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversees the company’s process of retrieving money owed to them or one of their clients.
- Supervise staff to ensure all money owed to the company is billed and received correctly and on time.
- Makes sure employees comply with company policies when contacting individuals and other companies to collect past due balances that they owe.
- Keeps up with changes in laws governing debt collections and makes sure employees receive training on any changes in laws.
- Ensures that all written correspondence complies with company policies in terms of verbiage and frequency of contact.
- Handles complaints or difficult calls.
- Negotiates payment arrangements and follows up to make sure the payments are made.
- Identifies areas of the collection process that need improvement and implements an enhanced process that will help collectors be more effective.
- Tracks the rate of success of the entire process and continues to make adjustments when necessary.
- Trains new employees and holds training reviews for established employees.
- Performs audits of accounts that are in the system
- Establishes quality control standards and maintains and enforces them over time.
- Researches and locates missing information that is needed for the staff to perform their jobs at optimum levels.
- Authorizes financial settlements with people who owe large debts.Monitors call reports to make sure collectors are making enough phone contacts each day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field.
- Experience 5+ years (preferably in Real-estate)
- Strong leadership skills as well as the ability to work in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Computer skills, Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of high volume collections and billing laws and procedures.
- 6th of October and nearby locations residents.
About this Company
Al RAEDA Developments
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Raeda for Construction
Al RAEDA Developments is an Egyptian Construction and Real Estate Development Company Founded in 1988.
The Company has grown from operating in 17 projects in 6th of October city in the 1990s to having 35 Construction projects all over...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.