- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Preparing & delivering presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet the client needs and wants.
- Systematizing for clients based on their needs, the technical requirements as well as constraints.
- Reaching out to potential clients from various sectors ( wood industry ,marble industry, steel industry etc.)
- Developing long-term relationships with clients throughout managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Constant market research to remain up to date with the market and the competition.
- Preparing quotations to participate in tenders, in coordination with the technical team.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Attending conferences and other industry related events.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D team for future product enhancements to help in researching and developing new products
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Simplex offers industrial solutions to a wide variety of regional manufacturers spanning a number of industries. Since it’s establishment in 2013, the firm has mainly manufactured CNC router machines for the Egyptian market by combining quality components with a highly...
See all Careers and Jobs at Simplex