- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual bonus based on performance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To provide Sales Department administrative duties assigned by the Sales Department Manager.·
- Be responsible for performing duties such as preparing documents, reports, data entry, sales proposals, sales materials, coordinating meetings and office communications, etc.·
- Conduct customer communications within specific tasks assigned by the Sales Department Manager.·
- Prepare sales presentation documents by compiling data; developing presentation materials.·
- Manage quote requests with different vendors’ distributors as per assigned by the Sales Department Manager.·
- Process orders via e-mail or phone.·
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.·
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.·
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.·
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.·
- Develop monthly sales reports.·
- Communicate important feedback from customers with Sales Department Manager.·
- Maintain a Sales Activities Pipeline File to be updated at all times in coordination with the Sales Department Manager.·
- Document and file keeping and archiving for sales documents either in hard or soft copies.·
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features, maintain the required technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities as per Sales Department Manager’s directives.·
- To handle certain tasks in sales campaigns and outbound sales phone calls with customers as per the Sales Department Manager’s planning/assignments.·
- Capable of generating new leads and qualifying them.·
- To handle follow up activities with customers in terms of PO issuance, items’ delivery and invoice payments all in close coordination with the sales department manager.·
- Preparing Sales statistics and reports.·
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related tasks and aligning with department objectives as needed.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
Technical Qualifications :
Have the following technical profile:
- Productivity application (MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
- Hands on experience with CRM software.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Possessing previous studies and\or to experience in business writing is a big plus.
- University degree is a requirement/ degree in business administration is a big plus.
- Another official certification for Microsoft is plus.
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
- English | Excellent writing and speaking.
- Arabic | Excellent writing is plus
- Having very good communication skills (oral and written).
- Possessing data-entry and reporting skills.
- Having very good interpersonal communication skills and people understanding skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Customer oriented and possessing customer service skills.
- Possessing self-development motivation.
- Paying high attention to details and being meticulous.
- Team player with a high level of dedication.
- Highly motivated.
- Females Only
About this Company
URANIUM is a professional and a specialized Information and Communication Technology Services Provider that was founded based on a true awareness of its mission. URANIUM sets an eye on its business objectives while the other eye is set on its customers’ business objectives,...
See all Careers and Jobs at URANIUM