- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
- In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to create impact designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- Evolve our brand identity.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop designs for all aspects of Edfa3ly visuals, including the website, emails, Social Media, packaging, advertising, and other brand assets.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly