- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Execute quality standards, inspection processes, and quality plans.
- Participate in create, maintain, and develop the materials book.
- Perform inspection of incoming products, materials, or parts items according to the quality standards, procedures, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Perform in-process inspection according to the quality procedures and customer's specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities and standards.
- Follow up and ensure the calibration validity for all measuring and testing tools and equipment.
- Measure and analyze the Internal production PPM per each product and each work center.
- Supervise the QC technicians and support them technically and administrational.
- Regular feedback the technical, production, and purchasing departments to improve and develop the products’ quality and procedures.
- Participate with other departments in evaluating the suppliers and services providers.
- Collect, compile and present statistical quality data.
- Handle and maintain all QC documentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Energy and Utilities Manufacturing
About this Company
EGYTRAFO Grp. is a leading manufacturer of Oil, Dry Transformers and Nickel Cadmium Batteries. We had been working since 1979, when we first established our trading company “ETCO”.
See all Careers and Jobs at EGYTRAFO
In 1997, we were capable to manage reaching “EGYTRAFO” since we believe in the...