- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Should provide timely support for corporate applications, desktop/laptop hardware, mobile devices, network systems/infrastructure, and servers.
- Installs configures and maintains software and hardware.
- Ability to setup and deal with SIP, Pbx & VOIP. Experience at call center is preferable
- Implementation and installation of LAN/WAN Security and network equipment.
- Monitors and supports VPN connections.
- Develops and maintains system documentation and reports.
- Monitors systems and network for performance and takes remedial actions as necessary to ensure ongoing system availability.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Maintains and organizes inventory of all hardware and software.
- Maintains infrastructure hardware and contacts appropriate support personnel for repair in accordance with maintenance and/or warranties.
- Assists with developing and executing an annual IT Operational Plan.
- Assists with implementing and enforcing IT policies and procedures.
- Assists with implementing and regularly testing our Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Remains current with the latest technologies and their impact/applicability
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Rehlat, which means ‘Travel’ in Arabic, is an online travel agency catering to the Middle East. Rehlat is one of the fastest growing travel companies in the Middle East. At Rehlat, we are a team of experienced and passionate travelers who understand travel & eCommerce. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rehlat