- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing sales team and team target.
- Manage and be responsible for the sales and marketing team, their performance, schedules, and sales achievements.
- Prepare reports for the management on sales and market growth results.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings.
- Sell ACME products via phone and customer site visit.
- Conduct phone-based questionnaire dialogue with prospects and leads.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Maintain database of prospects, leads and opportunities.
- Archiving offers, proposals and relevant documents on CRM.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the computer software offered by the company.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Negotiate price for the sale.
- Builds customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our products and services.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified period.
- Maintain awareness of the ever developed software features and capabilities
- Provide account management for customers along the project life cycle.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services