- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical & Social insurance
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Develop/Create design and content for marketing tasks such as (online marketing activities (Facebook & LinkedIn).
- Take calculated appropriate actions to maximize the followers over social media.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Prepare insights and reports regarding the competitors’ activities over social media as business intelligence.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.)
- Track marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with data analysis.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Beyond Solution is a startup that was founded based on our experience in the medical Insurance sector that helped us realize that there's a lot of work needed to spread the medical Insurance awareness, develop new tools& programs to satisfy the needs of this market and deliver a passionate service to insured members.
See all Careers and Jobs at Beyond Solution