- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Verify and input pay and data changes through calculating the variation in the Monthly salary components (deductions – bonuses – overtime – mobile fees – transportation allowances …etc) to ensure that payroll database reflects current and accurate information.
- Manage all recruitment activities while meeting all recruitment KPI's & reporting needs & contribute to the HR team activities as needed.
- Monitor vacancies in the organization & ensure they are adequately filled within the recruitment KPI's of vacancy rate duration of hiring & caliber hired
- Monitor incoming resumes through different sources, screening &classify the CVs according to Specialization, Experience…etc.
- Communicating with other departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, probation period, transfers.
- Screening CV’s searching for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria & prepare short list for staff level position.
- Scheduling various meetings and employee programs and events in compliance with department needs.
- Conducting initial interview & Prepare Short listed candidates to go for assessment for managers, scheduling interview’s appointment with the short list candidates & the line managers.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production