- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Bonuses,merits, rewards etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +17 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
We are currently seeking to hire a professional caliber as National Sales Manager as per the following details:
- Location :Maadi HQ
- Reporting:Chief Executive Officer
- Successfully manage the Line Team towards profit by maximizing the sales and margin revenue.
- Sets, evaluates and achieves sales objectives and marketing strategies according to Multicare's overall objectives and in full alignment with prevailing policies
A.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility for this position is to provide leadership and direction for day-to-day operations of the assigned Business Unit
- Formulate, coordinate and realize the commercial objectives, as well as the strategic and operational marketing and sales activities, as part of the business plan, in order to meet the organization’s objectives regarding market positioning, sales, market share and efficiency in the short, medium and long term
- Monitor execution of the plans for the products mix and cycle making corrective decisions as appropriate to rectify any identified gaps in business and products priorities
- Create/maintain a working environment that stimulates and motivates and employees; providing direction to employee and promoting a good mutual communication and team work
- Develop team members to ensure succession and talent management is effective in place to secure business continuity and employee satisfaction/motivation
- Plan, execute and monitor effectively potential new product launches, being the leading individual
- Lead the strategy and implementation for the relevant Product range having commercial product line responsibility for the relevant Products
- Maximize sales in a changing market environment, where multiple stakeholders are important and employs an integrated approach towards all stakeholders
- Fully develop and drive company products strategy through a brand team approach and a strong cross-functional execution of tactical activities
- Hold accountability and responsibility for allocated financial planning (Financial Plan, Focus/Update, Forecast, Expenditures, A & P , etc)
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the Business Unit.while ensuring all expenses within budgets
- Recruitment, development and management of the sales and marketing teams within the Business Unit
- Delivering all strategic goals and impact goals relevant to the assigned business
- Proactively encourage Team Members to ensure timely and high quality execution of the complete planning process
- Ensure optimum resources allocation versus brick and territory potential
B. Job Requirements
- Experience at sound MNC is highly desired.
- At least 15 years of successful, in-depth sales management experience acquired at sound pharmaceutical organizations
- Marketing previous experience is a definite plus
- Proven dual Sales Management and Leadership capabilities
- Experience of financial planning in a large organization i.e. Plan and update preparation
- Ability of initiating and completing strategic projects that add to the bottom line.
- Ability to prioritize activities, to make difficult decisions to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the business
- Pharma Sales or Marketing Management experience including product launch success
- Knowledge of the Brand and the healthcare and pharmaceutical environment
- In depth insights into key customer groups (KOL Management)
D. Education Requirements :
- A degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet Medicine (life-Science Degree) , plus degree level or equivalent in a business related subject. Marketing qualification would be beneficial ( e.g. CIM, MBA, etc)
E.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Indisputable leadership capabilities
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Track record of achievements in previous roles with unmatched sense of accountability and business commitments
- Ability to foresee upcoming challenges or obstacles and proactively set measures to minimize possible impact on running business
- Business development experience is a definite plus
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
About this Company
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare