- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain relationship between company and customers.
- Supervise and develop the CRM executives’ performance.
- Handle all customers inquiry after sale.
- Monitor data quality and follow up for payments.
- Keep all leads updated and revised in the database.
- Analyze customer complaints with focus on complaint reduction.
- Provide report on customer feedback/complaints reports to Sales Team Leader or Management.
- Ensure constant engagement with customers during planned events and newsletters
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Shahawi Group had its beginnings in 1976 with the development of residential buildings across Cairo. These activities resulted in the formation of the real estate development company known as Galalah, and the company’s success in Ein a began with the groundbreaking development...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-shahawi Group