- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage Commercials and contracts
- Prepare, analyses and report enterprise wide report to the senior management(Planned Vs Actual for Project Cost, Schedule, Budget, Revenue, Profitability Report, and Milestone Progress)
- Ensure all projects adhere to the company’s base lined Quality Governance process guidelines.
- Empowering tools for project management.
- Appropriate alignment of projects to business needs.
- Most effective execution of projects.
- Work with Project Managers to review, monitor project health.
- Establish and implement metrics that measure project performance.
- Conducting periodic project audits.
- Determine the project health by measuring the variance in scope, schedule, cost and quality from the respective baselines.
- Resource usage tracking and ensure the optimized usage of resources.
- Conducting project status review meetings and tracking of the open points and assigned task’s status.
- Facilitate Improvements to the Project Conduct & Management Process.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding