- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding